Saturday, February 18, 2012

This Week in Review Pt. 1


I always try to share what stuff I created, baked, cooked or grew. But you only get to see the end product. I thought what if I showed you my week? Everyone always asks me how do I get so much done? And for several years, I have been trying to figure out how to share that with you. 


Well, I decided what better way than to show you…..projects in process…gardens that are messy, photos straight out of the camera, the house being cleaned… Basically, every Saturday, I am going to show you pictures of my projects during the week…So here goes. 


Worked on the baby’s Easter outfit… 


Started a baby hat



Embroidered some guest towels




Baked



Cooked



Worked a little at Panera




Gave an exam



Watched a baby


 Shopped with my daughter


4 comments:

  1. You amaze me! You must have an endless amount of energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey,

      You are so funny. I am not working as many hours as you are.... College is about 6 hours a week. So much easier than your job.

      Cynthia

      Delete
  2. Ok, I should know this by now, but what do you teach? I had no idea you were a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teach Economics at a community college...Thanks for asking. I love spending time with students.

      Cynthia

      Delete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia