Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Buffet Table


For Easter Breakfast, I have a fabulous spread set out. Our Easter tradition is to hide Easter Eggs for the children in the neighborhood. We head out early in the morning and when we are done... we head home to look for our Easter baskets and eat breakfast. Church and Easter outfits come after a hearty breakfast.


 My big Easter Bunny watches the table... I think I should turn my tablescape around, the lighting is so much better with the window behind me. Isn't he divine? (Home Goods)




He is sitting next to an antique Graveyard basket filled with tulips. I love the patina of this find... at a local antique store. My favorite part of this centerpiece is the reminder of the grave of our Lord. It is not only beautiful but significant symbol of the morning.



Both the bunny and the flowers sit on top of this great grass mat with some carrots for the bunny. I love these grass mats and they can be put together or taken apart.




Decorated Eggs are another integral part of Easter. 


 


Bunny plates ready for the family.   






 Flatware is held in a pretty pot...



 


A large bowl for fruit salad with small bunny bowls... everyone will be able to serve themselves.




A plate for a special breakfast dish nestled on top of an egg wreath.  




My little carrot pitcher with cream for coffee!!! We will need some coffee after the early morning.  




I hope you enjoyed my buffet preparations. My family will love the special table and all the delicious food. They are great Easter bunnies for some precious children in our neighborhood. My love goes into every dish I prepare for them.  





I am joining Susan and her tablescape party!!!


Sources

                   Linens:                 Home Goods
                   Napkins:              Home Goods   
                  Salad Plates:        William Sonoma
                  Bunny Bowls:      William Sonoma
                  Flatware:             Gourmet Silver Tear, Home Goods
                  Accessories:          Bunny, Home Goods
                                               Carrot Pitcher, Home Goods

16 comments:

  1. Cynthia, This is just gorgeous! I love the attention to detail and all the pretty soft colors. It looks like the Easter bunny got caught in the act of hiding eggs. So sweet!
    Cynthia, I appreciate all the work and thought that went into this post!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Buffet for Easter! The tablecloth picks up all the pretty colors in your creative centerpiece. The rabbit is my favorite! Happy Easter! Happy Tea Party! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized the bunny bowls from WSonoma. I got the platter at the Outlet. Beautiful buffet table, such pretty Spring colors!
    Happy Easter! Here from Tablescape Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a charming table ready for Easter morning. Your bunny is darling and all the special details you've pulled together for this table make is so sweet. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful start of the Spring! I love every inch of your table and every piece of your treasures.

    TY a mill for sharing your great ideas.

    Happy TS,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super cute idea to use the egg wreath as a riser! That works out great!!! I like those neat-looking carrots at the bunny's feet. They have a really different look. The carrot pitcher is just darling!!! The little flowers dotting the grass are a fabulous touch!!! Really adds depth and color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Easter table. Your table is so springy. Love the soft pastel colors and the bunny
    is so sweet! The carrot pitcher is adorable. Love each and every detail. i know your family will adore this. I am your newest follower. Stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the egg wreath on the table! Gives great texture, added height and wonderful spring detail! Thanks for sharing over at Suan's TT party!

    xo Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your table beautiful! Thanks for sharing Joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful traditions. I've got some serious bunny love with your cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks awesome Cynthia...Easter will sure be fun with that little one around...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that same tablecloth and love it! I used it last year for Easter breakfast. It captures all the delicate colors of Spring. Your buffet table is lovely! Those bunnies are darling! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Absolutely inspiring! Heading back to rework mine table! The Bunny is precious and the green grass mats, so clever! Nice visiting you! Warmly, Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your spring decor with those blooming flowers and cute Easter bunnies! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many special touches for your Easter table...Beautiful! I fight looking into the sunny window when I'm shooting, too. I'm still trying to figure out how to overcome that situation. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia