Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Planning: Week Ending April 1st


The rain has hampered my work in the yard, I mean really hampered. So every nice day, I will be working in the yard. I am really behind. 

Easter is approaching rapidly and the preparations are well underway. We are having a birthday / Welcome Home Party for my son-in-law. He is getting out of the Navy on March 30th. We are busy will all those preparations. The meals this week, need to be easy, easy.... 


Monday




Oriental Pork Tenderloin
Crunchy Broccoli Salad


Tuesday

 

 
Club Sandwich
Potato Salad


Wednesday



 
Breakfast for dinner
Spinach and Mushroom Omelet
Garden Salad


Thursday


Out


Friday





Steak and Blue Salad with Balsamic Glaze and Blue Cheese Dressing
Cheese Straws

Saturday




White Chicken Chili
Garden Tossed Salad with Honeyed Pecans, Cranberries and Balsamic Vinaigrette


Sunday Dinner



 
Ham and Asparagus Poached Egg Sandwich
Hashbrowns
Fruit Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia