Monday, March 05, 2012

Menu: Week Ending March 11th


Spring Break is here and I have a busy week in the garden and finishing painting a room. I have plenty of small projects that need to be wrapped up. I desperately want to get my home and my yard in order. It really bothers me when things are out of order. This week is a perfect chance to get in work clothes every morning and knock them out. 

Do you ever need a week to focus constantly on your home?


Monday





Chicken Parmesan
Noodles with Butter
Cesar Salad 
Garlic Bread Sticks

Tuesday




Cheeseburger Sliders
Sweet Potato Fries


Wednesday





Smothered Pork Chops (out of the freezer)
Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Snow Peas


Thursday

Out



Friday


 



Grilled Salmon (out of the freezer)
Hasselback Potatoes
Spinach Maria


Saturday




Tequilla Lime Chicken Nachoes
With Guacamole, Pica de gallo, lettuce and Sour cream



Sunday Dinner



Arugula Salad

Caramel Pecan Bars


I am joining Yvonne... she is back and we are so glad. 

1 comment:

  1. have a great week....don't work too hard...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia