Saturday, March 10, 2012

This Week in Review


Spring break came and boy was I busy. I spent several days painting. 







Did a lot of yard work, including mowing. The mower needs a good spring cleaning. 




 Baked some cupcakes, muffins and some cookie dough.




 Used my new baby food appliance and worked on some baby food.



Saw The Iron Lady, took the two boys to the mall. My daughter is at a huge conference in Los Angeles, so I babysat her hubby. The grandson got a new outfit.




It was a good week, I did not get the smaller projects done I needed to do but did tackle some big ones. Do you ever have weeks like that?


1 comment:

  1. you get so much done in a week....your grandson is growing so fast..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia