Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Week Ending April 29th



Well, it’s the last full week of teaching and although my menu is not fancy, I’ve made most of the meals ahead of time. These meals can then be put together at the last minute.

My garden is almost all planted and I have seen some tomato blossoms. Flowers strolling through the garden makes me so happy. 

I am sewing some cute summer outfits for the baby. He doesn't need anything for him to look cuter, but I am going to try.


Monday





Steak Kabobs with peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes
Fried Rice


Tuesday





Tuna Melts
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup


Wednesday



 

Chicken Tenders
Corn Fritters
Garden Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing

Thursday


Out

Friday




Chicken Picatta
Spring Risotto
Cesar Salad

Saturday




Seven Layer Salad

Sunday Brunch




Quiche Lorraine
Fruit Platter
Assorted Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia