Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Week Ending May 6th


Finals are here!!! My students take a final  and they are happy to be out of school and so am I. My garden is coming along and I am so happy to finally be free to weed and get it looking perfect.

I looking forward to all my summer projects. My garage is filled with items that need to be painted. My office is filled with outfits that need to be sewn. Summer vacation beckons with so many possibilities…. I love this time of year.

This week, we are finally finishing the Big Pantry Project and putting everything in the new pantry. It is gorgeous. We are also tearing out cabinets and building a banquette… by we, I mean my son in law… with my supervision. I will show some sneak peaks on Sat.

 
Monday
 
South West Quesadillas
Seven Layer Dip
Black Beans with Monterrey Jack

Tuesday


 
Orzo Pasta Salad
French Bread

Wednesday

 

Pork Chops in cream sauce and mushrooms
Roasted Potatoes
Cesar Salad
Rosemary Rolls


Thursday
Out


Friday

PW Flank Steak
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Bourbon Carrots

Saturday
My Son’s Birthday Dinner

 


Macaroni and Cheese
Steamed Broccoli

Birthday Cake


Sunday Brunch






Spinach, Ham and Cheese Omelets
Twiced Baked Potatoes
Garden Salad with Homemade Ranch

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia