Monday, April 09, 2012

Menu Week Ending April 15th


How was your Easter? 


Easter is so meaningful to me... I love this holiday more than any other holiday, even Christmas.  

We had the baby out hunting Easter Eggs... but disaster struck my smocked baby outfit... I made a huge mistake in the constructing the outfit, and there was not enough fabric to correct the mistake. So after a few tears, I put away the smocking and found him an outfit. He does look handsome but his other would have been cuter. But the important thing is we spent the holiday with him. 

 This week, I am focusing on finishing up spring cleaning outside. So dinners are easy and no fuss..


Monday






Corn and Tomato Pizza
Garlic Cesar Salad

Tuesday

 


Pork chops
Mashed Potatoes
Green Peas with Mint

Wednesday

Left Over Easter Dinner

Thursday

Out

Friday



Beef Tostadas
Guacamole and Chips

Saturday




Lobster Corn Chowder
Spinach Salad

Sunday Dinner


 



Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
Grits
Fruit Smoothies

1 comment:

  1. he would look adorable no matter what he wears...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia