Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Week Ending April 22nd


 As the semester is starting to draw to a close students panic about grades. Right now, I am busy calming and counseling students about the classes I teach. 

The garden is over halfway planted and I will finish it this week. Thanks to the strapping men in my life. My yard is almost completely mulched but I still have all the annuals to plant. 

My son-in-law started the big Pantry Remodel and while I am super excited to begin the first step of the kitchen remodel. I am a little disorganized when it comes to cooking. So this week is some great recipes that don't require a lot of items out of the pantry. I am very excited to complete the pantry as I spent several months in careful planning to squeeze the most out of the space. 

The other thing about my menu, I am taking full advantage of all the spring veggies... What is on your menu?


Monday



Beer Bread

Tuesday


 


Photo Source

Potato Salad


Wednesday

 


Zucchini Gratin
Spring Salad


Thursday

Out


Friday





Cesar Salad
Italian Bread with Garlic Butter


Saturday





Dried Peach Stuffed Pork Loin
Sauteed New Potatoes
Roasted Broccoli with Almonds


Sunday Dinner


 


Quiche Lorraine
Roasted Pear Salad with Blue Cheeese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia