Monday, May 07, 2012

Menu: Week Ending May 13th


 
This week is the first full week of no classes and I have a garage full of projects to paint. We have almost finished the pantry but are working on another project in the kitchen, I can’t wait to show you. It has been crazy with the kids working at the house, finals and the spring cleaning.

The garden looks wonderful but needs some serious weeding and today starts my summer routine of weeding the garden at the first crack of light. So when you read this, I will be in the garden.

I can’t wait for this summer with all the projects that I can finish. My garage is ready for a break and so am I.

Because Picnik closed, I am having banner issues. Bear with me until I can figure it out.


Monday



White Truffle Pasta
Cesar Salad
Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday



Ham and Turkey Bagel Sandwiches grilled with honey mustard
Bacon Potato Salad
Carrots and Celery Crudites

Wednesday

Daughter’s College Graduation

Thursday



BBQ Chicken Breasts
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Zucchini Gratin
Zested Lime Corn on the Cob

Friday



Fig and Arugula Pizza
Cheese Sticks

Saturday

Out with children for dinner


Sunday Dinner - Or Mother's Day and my Hubby's Birthday




The kids are making dinner together....

Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
Garden Salad
French Garlic Bread

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, Yummy menu! Congrats on your daughters graduation! I am happy for all of you!
    Please come and join ON THE MENU MONDAY with your yummy menu!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia