Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Menu: Week Ending May 27, 2012


 We just got back from a week at the beach. I feel refreshed and so does the family. The week was a welcome respite from the day to day demands but it is wonderful to be home. 

 

The children have graduate school and college this summer so we had to go earlier than normal. I took the two dogs and really enjoyed having them with us.


I love vacations because it is such an important time for families to reconnect. I cooked every day except one. As much as I love vacation, it is always difficult to cook in an unfamiliar kitchen. I kissed my KitchenAid when I got home... I missed her. 

This week is full of simple meals that pack the flavor but allow me to catch up the garden, the laundry, the painting and just life in general most of the food can be cooked on the grill or is already cooked in the freezer. Love having meals in the freezer for weeks like this one. What's on your menu this week?


Tuesday
 



 
 Sante Fe Chicken Salad
Guacomole and Chips


Wednesday



 Grilled Salmon
Hasselback Potatoes
Garden Salad with 
Homemade Ranch dressing

Thursday

Out for Dinner


Friday
 


BLT Pizza

Saturday

My Dear Friends’ Dog’s 7th Birthday 



 
Crab Boil
Sugar Cookies

Sunday



Ham and Asparagus Open Faced Sandwich
Zucchini Bread
Blueberries




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia