Friday, June 01, 2012

June Goals


June is always a busy month for me. I know, I should be relaxing but I try very hard to accomplish a lot of my summer goals in the month of June. That way, I can take it easy the rest of the summer. And in July, I need to start prepping for a new class.

I am working my way through the home, trying to clean and organize. We are working on closets… Just so much fun!!! Not. I am working to clean out everything we don’t use. My office could use a deep cleaning.

That being said, we still have plenty of goals:

 
1. Sand and repaint the outdoor adorondak chairs and bench
 
 

 
2. Organize Office and deep clean it. 



3. Look at summer slipcovers for the Living Room.
4. Finish planning Fourth of July party and Baby's first birthday.
5. Clean out three closets.
6. Sew two baby outfits.
7. Work on Halloween ideas for the dogs… maybe start their costumes. 
 
 

 
8. Clean and paint outside lights that need some TLC.
9. Berry picking and jam making…. Yum!!


 


What are your goals? Do you have any? Write down three items to accomplish this month and work on them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, June goals...let's see now, finish the details on my art table, attempt a few recipes I have been meaning to try, and purge our home files.

    Thank you for the inspiration. The doggy costume takes the spotlight. LOVED IT!!
    Much love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia