I am sort of on a diet… sort of… Okay, maybe not completely but trying…. I love mango and chicken and the two together are wonderful and low cal…
So I start with already cooked chicken, diced or shredded to bite size pieces.
Blend together vegetable broth, chopped cilantro, chopped green onion, garlic, lime juice, white vinegar, salt and one mango diced. This sauce is wonderful to marinate the chicken in before you cook but I use it as a sauce for the wrap, too. You can add a small amount of jalapeño pepper diced if you want it hotter, but I am a whimp… so no pepper for me.
On a large burrito flour tortilla, place several small pieces of romaine lettuce, the chicken, small diced pieces of mango and top the sauce.
Wrap up and serve.
Mango Chicken Wrap
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 fresh mangoes, peeled, chopped, and divided $
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped and seeded jalepeno (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast strips
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas