Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Week Ending July 1st

As June is winding down, my summer projects are about halfway done. The beauty is I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have another month of painting, cleaning and organizing but it will be sweet when I am finished. 

We want to pick blueberries and blackberries this week but don't know if we will be able to squeeze it in. I will be making jam as soon as the berries are picked. Corn is starting to come in and I totally want to spend a day picking and freezing the corn.

With all the projects this summer, I have been neglecting... the hubby, the family, the dogs, my blog and cooking....one of my favorite things to do.... I cannot spend the entire summer working. So I will take time this week to enjoy the family. 


A Breather.... are you taking a breather this summer? 


Monday



Orzo Pasta Salad
with Italian Vinaigrette
Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday



Club Sandwiches
Caprese Salad

Wednesday


 
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
Black Beans with Monterrey Jack 
Spanish Rice


Thursday

Out for dinner

Friday





Tomato Basil Pasta
Cesar Salad

Saturday


 
Steak Spinach Salad
Corn Fritters

Sunday


Roasted Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Fried Green Tomatoes
Cheese Grits
Red Cabbage Cole Slaw

I am joining Yvonne at her menu party. She always has the best menus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia