Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu: Week Ending June 17th


Painting, my summer has been spent painting. At least it is only one hour a day. I have a strict summer schedule, paint from 7 to 8 in the morning and weed from 8 to 9. I love having those chores done by 9 a.m. every day but think of me kindly every day painting.... 

On a brighter note, I have had the best fun sewing baby outfits, tablecloths and pillows. We have no big projects going on so I can spend my afternoons sewing, dreaming of English smocked baby outfits and little dresses for friends. I love sewing and have missed it all winter. 

The garden and the farmer's market are beginning to have produce to put up. I have some to start the harvesting this week. Very soon, I will be in the midst of freezing, canning and jam making. So fun!!

What are you up to this week?


Monday
 
 Chicken Corn Chowder
Heirloom Tomato Stacks
Beer Bread


 
Tuesday

Ruebens
Homemade Fried Potatoes
Cole Slaw




Wednesday

Cheese Grits with Andouille Sausage
Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

 
 


Thursday

Out for dinner

Friday

Tuna Melts
Potato Chips
Watermelon Wedges




Saturday

Roast Chicken in the Slow Cooker
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach




Sunday - Father's Day

Steak and Lobster
Buttered Parsley Potatoes
Fresh Corn on the Cob with Cilantro Butter
Apple Pie with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream






I am linking to Yvonne's Menu Party... come join us!!

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks fabulous. Every dish looks delicious and I want to try them all. My first time here. Came from On the Menu Monday and so glad I did. You have a beautiful blog and I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful menu. I am getting inspired.Enjoy your week....Linda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia