Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My New Pantry



My darling son-in-law recently got out of the Navy and he took on the challenge of building me a new pantry. I have had the smallest closet and as a big cook.... and my son-in-law as a big eater... knew that I needed a big pretty pantry.

In our home, we had an awkward hallway where my current pantry was... And I had a plan... carefully drawn. With alot of work... he did a fantastic job.







Built a wall...


The electrician added lighting

 
 

Drywalled, sanded and mudded....... I painted it to match the kitchen. 




Built shelves......


My hutch is flanked by the pantry door and garage door.... looks perfect. 

 




 
And hidden behind this door and my Groceries sign....
 


And voila, here is the final product....

Everything is labelled....

 


How beautiful is this pantry?


I love it so much.... Dishes, glasses and cake plates.

 

We can see everything....

 


Aprons hung in their place...

 

My cake molds have a space.....



Glasses and plates are set in place.....


My smaller cookie cutters are on the fancy new bulletin boards.


I bought these frames at a yard sale and painted them. I am going to place pictures of the kids and dogs in them and you can easily change out the pictures.


I love this pantry and my son-in-law is going to get some of the best meals I can make for the next several years... or for however long he likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia