Friday, June 08, 2012

Pink Polka Dot Rose Cake


 
For a girl baby shower, I thought wouldn’t it be fun to make a Pink Polka Dot Rose Cake. Start with the pink cake pops.





Place them into the yellow cake batter and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.



Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the inside of the cake.

Next step, I wanted to make roses on the cake.
Using a 1M tip, start in the center and make circles to imitate roses.
Place them all over the cake.

 

It looks like an old fashioned cake…. 



So pretty. I am really pleased the way it turned out. I hope the Momma to Be liked it too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia