Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blue and Green Table



I found this beautiful April Cornell tablecloth on clearance at our Home Goods…. And how could I leave it behind. Inspiration from the tablecloth and the hydragenas in the garden led me to this table….




Using a iron urn, a recent yard sale find, I filled it with hydragenas, delphinium and corn flowers to match the table cloth.


Wicker William Sonoma chargers from Easter two years ago go perfectly with the table. 





Blue and Green plates look charming with different edges make the table interesting. 


I did not have six place settings of either blue or green so I interchanged them on the table. 




 

Double napkins continue the theme with a wicker napkin ring.




My son-in-law brought me these cute salt and pepper shakers. The color is perfect.
 


Mikasa French Country wine and blue water glasses.




The table made me smile everytime I looked at it..



Brunch was wonderful with this beautiful table.




Brunch Menu

Easy Sticky Buns
Spanish Omelettes
Hash Browns
Strawberry Tart 


I am joining Susan and her Tablescape party!!! Come look at all the pretty tables.


Sources:
Table Linens: April Cornell – Home Goods
Napkins: World Market
Napkin Rings: Bed Bath and Beyond
Chargers: William Sonoma
Dinner Plates: Home Goods
Accent Plates: Pier One
Flatware: Home Goods and Yard Sale
Glasses: Mikasa French Country and Carolina Pottery
Urn: Yard Sale
Buckets: Home Depot.
Hurricane Lanterns: Home Goods

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful table! Lovely summer colours. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors together. Beautiful tablecloth, and blue glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous color combination! Love your tablescape.....come link up to centerpiece Wednesday!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such vivid colors! Beautiful table.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ove the tablecloth.....and all your blue & green! A happy table to share a wonderful meal.
    thanks for sharing.
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue and green paired together is a good combo. I also like the way you brought in the various greens. This looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely! Blue and green look great together~the salt and pepper is so cute -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia