Monday, July 09, 2012

Menu Week Ending July 15th



As the Fourth of July holiday ends, the preparations for the last half of summer begins... I am teaching a new class this semester, therefore class prep starts this week. I try to have all my homework and exams finished before the semester starts. 

 I am almost done with painting and everything looks great but the summer doldrums have made weeding and yard work more challenging. I am trying to find new motivation to keep working. 

This week, I am cleaning out two closets; organizing and thoroughly vacuuming, dusting and purging. The two finished closets look fabulous. 


What is on your schedule this week? 



Monday


 


Steak Kabobs
Rice
Grilled Zucchini

Tuesday




Chicken Marsala
Baked Potatoes
Green Salad with Cranberries, Pecans and Feta


Wednesday


 


Beef Tostadas
Queso Flamidos


Thursday

Out with Family


Friday




Fig and Arugula Pizza
Italian Bread with Garlic Butter


Saturday


 


Peach Glazed Chicken
Hasselback Potatoes
Creamed Spinach


Sunday Dinner




Blooming Onion
Peppercorn crusted Ribeyes
Twice Baked Potatoes
Cesar Salad
Pies in a Jar



I am joining Yvonne's Menu party. She has some pretty fabulous ideas!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Yuuuuummmmmmm!
    Delicious and the pics are mighty good looking!
    Have a terrific week.
    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia