Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Week Ending July 29th


 Why is the summer flying by? I am working through my projects and goals this summer but the number of weeks left in my summer are dwindling down. Very sad. 

Class prep swings into high gear this week and the final touches to my office remodel are on the agenda.

My son moved to his new apartment this weekend and I have been spring cleaning his room. We are excited for him and now I can officially say I have an empty nest. 

Lastly, I will be canning several jams this week and some tomato sauces. I am delivering some tomatoes and flowers to my older friends... This week makes the gardening fun. Flowers, canning and sharing!!! 

What is on your agenda this week?



Monday


 


Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
Cheese Straws

Tuesday





Baked Spinach and Gruyere
Caprese Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette


Wednesday







Ham and Turkey Bagels with honey mustard
Corn Fritters


Thursday

Out


Friday




Antipasta
Pasta Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes and Broccoli
Peach Melba Shortcake

Saturday





Artesian Pepperoni Pizza
Cesar Salad


Sunday Dinner


 



Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Roasted Asparagus
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Strawberry Pretzel Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia