Friday, July 13, 2012

Yard Sale Finds: Shabby Chic and a Pottery Barn copy


 One of the fun things about going to yard sales is you find things you never thought you would find. 

Every Friday morning, I head out filled with anticipation to find treasures. 

Here are some more of my favorites: 

 Two years ago, I went to a yard sale where the lady was changing her style.... MY ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE TYPE OF YARD SALE.... bring it on... She was going from Shabby Chic to who knows what but I spent an hour searching through all her treasures. This piece was the first thing I spotted and nabbed....




$10. Cha Ching... Of course I had to paint it because I am less shabby and more chic but how sweet.... It has been in several spots and now rests here. 

In addition, I found this iron fleur de lis for $1 a month ago... I don't know if it is going to stay here but love it.





Recently, I opened a Pottery Barn catalog, and fell in love with this cubby, but had no idea what I would use it for.





 The very next week, I found this cubby at a yard sale.... no kidding. 
$5 versus the Pottery Barn cubby at $149. I have no idea what I will use it for but know that it will be filled with holiday items. I also think it needs some paint or stain. I am thinking white stain but either way.... FIVE DOLLARS who cares. It is awesome!!!





1 comment:

  1. AWESOME purchases you were blessed with!
    Have a great week-end and God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia