Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shrimp and Devil Egg Salad


Summer is all about easy foods…. And at some point in the summer, I get a little tired of my lunches…. So it is necessary for me to start spicing up the dishes… Shrimp added to my egg salad will give an everyday dish a new and fresh twist.




I sauteed the shrimp with some Old Bay Seasoning to give it a little kick.

Diced the boiled eggs, add the mayo, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Once the shrimp has cooled, dice to small pieces.

Mix together and place onto the leaves. Add crackers and you have a delicious and easy lunch.

Shrimp and Devilled Egg Salad
  • Kosher salt
  • 1 pound large shell-on shrimp, de-veined
  • 6 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon hot sauce
  • 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
  • Freshly ground pepper
  • 4 butter lettuce leaves, halved

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMMMMM!
    Sweet Summer Blessings to you this very day,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia