Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bacon, Lettuce and Peach Sandwich…. The BLP!!



Yes, a sandwich with peaches.. Summer peaches are almost over and I found some perfect peaches. After seeing a similar sandwich on the Food Network, I would give it a try and a twist.


I decided to simplify their sandwich. Using prepared pesto, I mixed 1 T. with ¼ c. of mayonnaise.
Toast two slice of multigrain bread and top with pesto mayonnaise.



My twist… I added two slices of roast beef to make it more like a club sandwich.

Two slices of applewood bacon.

 

Top with a big pile of spring mix salad.



Add several very thinly sliced peaches.

 

Cover with the other slice of bread… so good.


I know it sounds crazy but it is so good. A final blast of summer and summer peaches. Once you try it, you won’t know why it took so long to love peaches in a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia