Friday, September 14, 2012

Easy Sticky Buns… thanks Ina


The boys are coming for breakfast tomorrow and I needed a great recipe for breakfast that wasn’t complicated but was delicious.

My family loves breakfast and I always try to make a variety of choices for them on the weekend. Don’t you love weekend breakfasts? I do…

So Ina Garten has this wonderful recipe but I tweaked it to fit the family’s tastes.


Mix softened butter, pecans and brown sugar in the mixture for the topping. Spoon the mixture into a twelve muffin tin.

Next unroll defrosted puff pastry on a floured board. Brush 1 T. of melted and cooled butter onto the first sheet. Do not brush within ½ inch of the edge.


Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Now she adds raisins… no way my family would like that.


Carefully roll and cut into six equal parts. Place on top of the pecan butter mixture.


Repeat with the second puff pastry…  Look how glorious!!!



Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.


So good. I am wrapping these up and reheating them in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia