Monday, September 24, 2012

Motivational Monday and Menu Week Ending September 30th


  
This week is wedding week for one of my clients. Very exciting. I have a few touches and all the food to make but other than that, things are well under control. We are just praying for nice weather.

This week I am also putting the final touches on all the holiday planning: cookies, gifts, menus, etc. Starting next week, I am devoting Mondays to getting organized for the holidays. October will all be about baking.



Lastly, my daughter has made it home from Bahrain. I know that I am very lucky as she was only over there for two weeks and many military families have to worry about their children in harm's way. We must always pray for them and keep them in our hearts. Never take for granted that when you go to sleep at night, someone's son or daughter is standing watch on a post in harm's way.

Monday





Lasagna (My daughter's favorite meal)
Cesar Salad

Tuesday


 


Beef Nachos with Lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream

Wednesday


 


Grilled Ham, Apple and Gruyere Panini
Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday


 


Mushroom Omelets
Cheese Grits

Friday

Out to dinner with the Family

Saturday

Leftover wedding food

Sunday




Beef Tenderloin
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus

1 comment:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia