Monday, September 10, 2012

Motivational Monday and Menu Week Ending September 16th



With summer coming to a close, I look to a busy fall. The holidays are looming and at the end of the month, I start making cookie dough and breads for holiday gifts and to enjoy all season.









We are pinning down the family Halloween outfits and parties. Football is filling up weekends and soon all the perennials will need planting and dividing. I have plans for a new flower bed.

 


The grandbaby has some new outfits coming and this week, I will finalize what two sweaters I am knitting for him this winter. Remember how cute his sweater last winter?

 

I am working on two small cooking classes this holiday. One class will have cookie baking for children and the other class will be a holiday gift giving class. We are going to make marshmallows and other fun things.


As the calendar fills up, my menu is filled with easy and lovely dinners that freeze well for future meals too. My secret is to double up the cooking and cut my work down in the future.

Monday






Meatloaf
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach

Tuesday

 
 
 
Lemon Chicken
White Truffle Pasta
Cesar Salad

Wednesday

 


Spring Risotto

Thursday

 


BLT
Spinach Maria

Friday

Out with Family

Saturday

 



Meatball Calzone
Garden Salad


Sunday Brunch



Pumpkin Waffles
Applewood Bacon
Mimosas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia