Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Poppy Seed Chicken Salad


One of our favorite lunches is chicken salad. With my hubby home this weekend, I thought I would bring a twist to chicken salad



Start with roasted chicken breast torn into bite sized pieces, use approximately two cups.

Add 1/2 c. of cut up grapes and 1/2 c. toasted pecans.

Add 1/4 c. mayonnaise and toss gently and add 1/4 c. of poppy seed dressing and toss again.


Garnish with grapes and serve with crackers. Absolutely delicious. The poppy seed dressing adds a sweetness beyond the grapes that is so good. 

By the way.... when you set your camera to auto focus... how funny... trying to get a picture of the salad but look how pretty the flowers turned out.


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you displayed the chicken salad, such a good idea! I just made chicken salad... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to try that!
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia