Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sneak Peek at Office Remodel


Here it is a sneak peak of my office. One year in the making, I have three pieces of glass to order for the work and sewing tables.



You can see my mother in law’s buffet table. Painted with Annie Sloan French Linen chalk paint and Annie Sloan Paris Gray.


Coated with a clean and dark wax.

I brought my mother’s painting down from the bedroom. I have loved this painting for 30 years and although I love it in the bedroom. This painting needs to be somewhere that I can look at her. She is the Accomplished Woman I aspire to be.



 I also found this beautiful sculpture... another beautiful woman. 



I will show you the rest when the glass is installed but thought you would like to see it now.

2 comments:

  1. This is a work room?! as in sewing? AND AN OFFICE?!
    It's so pretty.
    I'm needing to pull something together now that I've started my own etsy shop and get myself together.
    My disorganization could be my downfall.

    I can't wait to see other photos of the finished room.
    INSPRIRE AWAY! Pat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia