Thursday, September 27, 2012

White Autumn Tablescape

I am not a band wagon jumper onner.... if that is such a word. I take my time ... I like things to happen when they happen. No Christmas before Thanksgiving... No Easter before Lent... No Christmas presents before Christmas Day.. okay, maybe one. But no Fall before Fall actually starts.  So my no one was in the mood for a Crab Boil for Labor Day, everyone was showing their Fall previews... but I cannot jump on that bandwagon..

But since Fall came in last Saturday, I knew that I wanted an elegant beginning to the season. It is after all, my favorite time of the year. So how much more elegant than white.... I love a white table and how easy it is to change seasons, the summer white table.




Start with my white Pottery Barn inspired tablecloth...


 

Add white chargers, that I painted last summer.




White plates... I love all the textures of the plates.

 


White leaf bowls... An inexpensive find at Dillard's at the end of last fall. 



My pretty white napkins with the ivory napkin rings.... I love how the ivory napkin rings match the burlap runner. 





Acorn place cards.. I found at Tuesday Morning two week ago.

 


White pumpkins on the table...





Mikasa French Country Water glasses... Love anything crystal with white.





The whole table works so well together. 




 I am joining Susan and her Tablescape Party at Between Naps on the Porch. She has the best parties and you need to see these pretty tables. 


Sources:

Runner: Pottery Barn
Chargers: Gold Yard Sale ones I painted
Plates: Mikasa French Country
Accent Plates: Kate Spade Wickford
Bowls: Dillards
Flatware: Home Goods
Glasses: Mikasa French Country


8 comments:

  1. Even though your able is all white I can definitely feel the fall, with the pumpkins and the leaf bowls and the texture of the runner. Very pretty! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may just jump on YOUR autumn-white decor! It's just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the white! Beautiful! I love the little acorn place card holders.
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the all white and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inviting tablescape! I love your focus on white with just a touch of brown, and your acorn place card holders are adorable! This has given me nice ideas for my own dinnerware. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white for fall! Very relaxing. Those little acorn place card holders are cute. Makes me want to run to Tuesday Morning! And what a great idea of painting the chargers! I have looked at white chargers several times and have not wanted to pay the price, but painting some inexpensive ones is a great idea. Thanks for sharing your beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The texture and low contrast of your burlap runner makes your lovely whites shine like jewels. Very well done! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia