Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Outside Armoire



As the outdoor dining season draws to a close, I want to show you the work horse of my outdoor entertaining area.



This armoire holds all the essentials for my outside dinners. Plates, flatware, candles, and glasses.



A Craigslist find that I painted with exterior paint and we added a cedar roof to protect from the weather. The "glass" panels are made of plexiglass. We also attached it to the wall to prevent any movement. It is a sturdy piece that keeps everything dry.




  
I love to decorate it for the changing seasons. As I am going to close the patio after Halloween, I thought I would dress it up for the holiday.


 


Sitting outside for lunch is one of my favorite things. 



Cooler weather and sunshine make the perfect setting for day dreaming.


 

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and I love the Halloween decos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outdoor entertaining area and your armoire is really nice. Pretty and practical. Looks like a fun place to entertain or be entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful ideas to have an outdoor hutch with a protective roof. Also great decor inside.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia