Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Planning and Week Ending December 2nd



This week, I am finishing my holiday shopping, we are not spending as much as we have in years past. We are focusing on the holiday season… not the gifts. So with that being said, I am almost done. 

Decorating: Transitioning from Thanksgiving to Christmas is messy. I am pulling down all the fall decorations, Thanksgiving decorations and pulling out Christmas…. Can we say MESS! But no one is here this week and it is all contained in my office. Thankfully, I have a staging area. Do you have a staging area? 

Christmas boxes were labeled and outlined in an excel spreadsheet so that makes it easier to determine what box needs to go to what room. Today I have two guest rooms to decorate and items I need for a table. 

My goal is to be finished with decorating the house this Friday. My son and son-in-law are pulling out the tree and lighting it. Tree decorating will start on Sunday and hopefully I will be done by Wednesday. 

Baking: I have all the cookie dough frozen and will start the gingerbread house Sunday. It takes two days for the gingerbread to get stale enough to build a house. So the house will be baked on Friday.

Do you have a plan? 

Tuesday





BLT
Sweet Potato Fries


Wednesday


 


Crab Cakes
Hasselback Potatoes
Green Wedge Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette


Thursday


 


Corn Chowder
Beer Bread

Friday

Out with the Family

Saturday



Chicken Fettuccine Verde
Cesar Salad
Dinner Rolls


Sunday




Onion and Leek Quiche
Garden Salad with Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Pecans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia