Monday, November 05, 2012

Thanksgiving #6 and this week's menu

Less than three weeks until Thanksgiving. The guest rooms are ready, the silver is polished and my buffet is set with all the items I need to set the table. I am working on the centerpieces. Any linens I need for the weekend are ready. All the linens are always ironed and ready for any occasion. If I had to iron tablecloths for a dinner, we would never use tablecloths.


This week is all about cooking and baking. Chili, mashed potatoes, sausage balls and cookies. I also need to make tags for the leftover boxes and the place cards.

I have a set up for Thanksgiving brunch but I am unhappy with the centerpiece. Thankfully I have enough time to tweak it.

Sadly, I have come down with a cold. It is knocking me off my feet for a little.... but I am working on a surprise for the ladies in my family. I am also working on the baby's outfit for Thanksgiving.


Taco Bar
 ( We didn't have it on Sat. so hopefully today)

Tuesday
White Truffle Pasta
Cesar Salad
French Baquette

Wednesday
Grilled Chicken Garden Salad

Thursday
Slow Cooker Beef Bourginon
Iceberg Wedge Salad

Friday

Out to dinner with family

Saturday
Stuffed Pork Roast
with Apple and Cranberry Stuffing
Sautted Green Beans

Sunday

Chicken Fettucini Verde
Garlic Breadsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia