Thursday, November 08, 2012

Thanksgiving Brunch



Everyone gathers at my home early enough to help with dinner, watch the parade and generally hang out. 


All tables are needed for seating and the dinner buffet, so I am setting up a brunch in the corner of my kitchen counter. (We are planning a large kitchen remodel next summer, so the last time we are having Thanksgiving in my smallish kitchen!!) 




Start with the coffee bar.... 






Filled with pumpkins, leaves and nuts..





Branches....



My lovely brown rooster, not a traditional turkey but he looks so pretty... he is invited to the party.





Stacked plates ready for the family....





Plenty of coffee mugs for the coffee drinkers. 

 '


I am joining Susan at Between Naps. She is going to have some fabulous Thanksgiving table ideas. 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderfully inviting space for brunch on Thanksgiving morning! I love your coffee bar, especially -- and I would love to have those plates, too. My sister has similar ones with hunting dogs on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hooray for you getting a kitchen re-do soon!!!!!!!! Don't I wish! I would love to take out a couple of walls and refinish the cabinetry and get rid of a useless built-in desk and add French doors...there's just so much on my list that perhaps just buying a new house would make more sense! :-) I love the 3-tiered server!!! Have a wonderful brunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful bountiful display. Your guests feel special, I am pretty sure, regardless of the size of your kitchen. However, I am sure you will enjoy the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add this to another reason fall is my favorite season! This is beautiful!!! I can not wait for Thanksgiving (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coffee bar! You must be quite exhausted serving brunch and Thanksgiving dinner! I know you can't wait to get started on your kitchen remodel, exciting!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Thanksgiving table you got here.Very creative! Love those gorgeous fall colours. Warm and cozy setting.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A neat brunch for the holiday! Love the tiered server for coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia