Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Leftover containers.



This year, I decided to dress up the leftover containers. Rather than package all the mashed potatoes together, I am going to package the meal together. Turkey, gravy, casserole and mashed potatoes in one box per person. I plan to have more turkey than these containers, because I love leftover turkey but since I have family for the weekend, each person will package an extra meal for themselves.

But the containers have to look pretty....

These brown containers are beautiful and simple
.




With brown wax paper to line the boxes and the brown polka dot paper ribbon to keep the boxes closed. 





Name tags for whose box it is.. 




Leftovers have never been so pretty.





All together ready for Thanksgiving. We are delivering several dinners to friends, also.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find the brown boxes, Cynthia? We are Christmas shopping at a Mennonite market this year and I'd like to find the packaging first so that I know what I buy will fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them at Nashville Wraps. If you need the dimensions, let me know.

      Cynthia

      Delete
  2. How do you even think of these amazing things? Your guests will be in turkey heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea!!!
    God bless and may you have a terrific Thanksgiving.

    Happy eating,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia