Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Wrap-up



We had a nice Thanksgiving, as I hope everyone else did.  The family wore the Pilgrim aprons I made for them... They look so cute, but it is tough to get everyone to look at the camera....



I mean guys... the purpose of this photo shoot is to get a cute picture of the family, not herd cats. 

 


My son is hiding his pilgrim hat from the baby... but we had to get the baby in the hat. Or at least try.




 But once he wore the hat... he was a little Pilgrim.



The dinner was delicious. I brined the turkey for the first time and it was absolutely the best turkey we had ever eaten 



 We also had a delicious ham...




Nieces and nephew, I adore. 
 



My children happily delivered a meal to an older friend, who had just had hand surgery... 

They are such troopers.
 



  The baby wore an outfit I made him. Doesn't he look handsome. By the way, this is the first time I had machine embroidered any item. I love it and will show you how to do it at a later day.  




We also invented the new game, a pilgrim hat toss on the baby. Very funny!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. 



Tomorrow we transition to Christmas...






2 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet!
    Made me smile!

    God bless and may you have a blessed Christmas Season,
    d on the prairie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia