Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veteren's Day



Okay, I honor all the veteran's today but especially the veteran's in my own family. This is a repeat post from last year and will be every year!


Husband



Daughter






Son




Son-in-law




Father






Father-in-law





2 Nephews











Niece







Brother-in-law









Four Uncles-in-law










Two Uncles, I don't have their pictures.

I am honored to know you and love you.




This is a picture that we took in Santa Fe military cemetery.

3 comments:

  1. Your family has a wonderful heritage! My father was in the military, my grandfather, my brother and my son-in-law! So proud and so blessed! I am happy to have found your blog,
    your newest follower,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all your family members who served our country!!! What a blessing they are to us all in their service!

    Absolutely adore your college tablescape below! That is the cutest one I've seen! Cute, yet still pretty and adult'ish! :)

    Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog, and for the sweet comment left! ~Your newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome family...I can see why you are proud of them...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia