Monday, January 07, 2013

Goal setting and the Menu Week Ending January 13th




Why is it when January comes, every corner of my house looks dirty and dusty? Was it the holidays or just the brightness of the January sun. But my home feels like it could use a good scrubbing. 

The holidays were fabulous. They went by too fast but then again, I had a cold for 8 days, six of them, I spent in pajamas. On the bright side, I actually spent a week doing no work. Cooked for the family and that was it. 

Last full week of holiday vacation before my busiest semester ever. Four classes, YIKES. But I am staying on track with my goals.

To do this week


1.    Spring clean the master bedroom

2.    Dog bathed

3.    Garden planning started

4.   Restock spices in pantry

5.    Send out January birthday cards

6.   Organize year end hard drive

7.    Organize last year’s photos.


Want to do this week:


1.    Finish Superbowl Invites

2.    Start baby’s spring sweater

Menu Week Ending January 13th


Monday





 
Homemade Ravioli
Cesar Salad
Garlic French Bread

Tuesday






 
Herb Cheese Souffle
Spinach Salad


Wednesday





 
Pork Chops
Mashed Potatoes
Mint Peas


Thursday


Out to Dinner


Friday


 



 
Meatball Subs
French Fries


Saturday





 
London Broil
Twice Baked Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach
Apple Pie


Sunday





 
Eggs Benedict
Hash Browns

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, please come share all of your creativity with us at ON THE MENU MONDAY at StoneGable... going on now.
    What are you planting now in your garden? I love your beautiful garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds wonderful, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia