Wednesday, January 09, 2013

What I learned from Blogging?




          I have been blogging for five years, a lifetime online. Blogging has enhanced my life through friendships, creative projects and inspiration. I decided to spend some time on how blogging has transformed my home and family. 


My office sneak peak

When I first started blogging, I had a long list of projects, my home was pretty but with so many projects on my to do list, my home was a little unfocused. Heck, I was unfocused. Daily blogging, in addition to a number of inspirational blogs I visited, helped to transform my home to a happy space with 2 projects on my to do list for 2013.

Planning and posting menus weekly keeps dinners interesting and new., Other blogs, like Stonegable and Between Naps on the Porch, inspired my dinner tables to become works of arts.



My blog has allowed me to appear on several local media outfits and as part of the blogging community, I have found women who are supportive, intelligent and so creative. 

I love blogging most of all because I get the opportunity to share myself, my gifts and my love of creating a home.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a long time. I am less than 3. Some times I have thought to quit because of drama in our lives, but then I realize all the blessings from blogging, and go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to read your posts every time. You are always inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Cynthia, I have become a much better and more creative homekeeper. You are a blessing to the blogging community! Thanks so much for the very kind shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a new follower, I would like to say that your husband is a lucky to have a wife like you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia