Thursday, February 28, 2013

Country Chicken Brunch Table




Brunch is one of my favorite meals. Time to step back and relax, chat, eat, enjoy each other's company. Brunch also is filled with some of my favorite dishes, eggs, pancakes, fruit, potatoes and bacon!!! YUMMY

So I decided to break out the brown chicken, used here before, and invite him to a good old fashioned country breakfast. Pecan glazed ham, biscuits, honey, gravy, bacon and a big bowl of herbed scrambled eggs. Top with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice and we have a brunch for the family!!! 





This muslin country tablecloth reminds me of the old fashioned kitchen towels. 




My brown chicken serves as a pretty centerpiece. You do not need flowers on every table, but can pull items from around the home. 




 I also added a chicken wire cloche filled with wooden eggs, organic and pretty for the table.



With red dishes and chicken accent plates....





Love these little chicken dishes filled with fresh butter....








Red flatware


These adorable chicken napkin rings.... 





and two pigs!!!




A Ceramic red basket ready for biscuits.



A chicken wire cloche filled with okay, fake eggs....

Noritake Sweet Swirl glasses...


Adorable white pitcher for the orange juice...




We are all ready for this Sunday brunch. I have perfected the delay start on my oven as we eat after the early church service. Everything is baked and prepped ahead of time and all I have to do is warm and heat except for the eggs. I do whip them up when we get home.



 



7 comments:

  1. What a charming brunch table! It looks so inviting and "homey"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. What a great use of the delayed start on the oven.. The table looks amazing. So love the tablecloth and napkins!! Darling roosters and the wire cloche is wonderful too.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW ADORABLE. LOVE THE WHOLE TABLE. WHAT CUTE IDEAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful table...I love roosters, red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looooving this tablescape! Everything about it just makes me smile. Thank you for linking up to centerpiece Wednesday and sharing this post with us.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highlighted your tablescape today on centerpiece Wed! Karin

      Delete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia