Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Week Ending March 3rd



This week, I am reorganizing linen closets, re-folding towels, adding new sachets and ordering replacements for anything that looks dowdy. I know that I need new washcloths. They always seem to disappear. Two comforters need washing and I am seriously debating a large piece of furniture out of the bedroom to the living room. Next year, I am redoing our bedroom and with that in mind have become a little obsessed about what I want to do in that room. But I need to focus on the kitchen and quit thinking about it.

The daffodils are almost ready to bloom which means the busiest season of yard work is just around the corner. Slowly flower beds are getting cleaned up but the vegetable garden awaits. We have some garden bed repairs so I better hurry up with the flower beds.

This week's menu has the flavor of spring with a few winter dishes thrown in.

Monday





 


Southwest Chicken Salad

Tuesday





 


 Meatloaf
Baked Potatoes
Spinach Gratin

Wednesday








Croque Monsieur

Thursday

Out to dinner with the family

Friday



 


Slow Cooker Beef Tostadas with Guacamole

Saturday




 


Lasagna Rolls
Cesar Salad
Triple Cheese Garlic Bread

Sunday


 

 


Ham and Potato Bake
Fruit Salad
Lemon Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia