Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring Kitchen Table



I know that spring is a month away but I cannot wait for spring... This time of year, my kitchen filled with sunlight is so pretty that I love to eat in the kitchen. We had a little disaster at the Super Bowl Party, my crock pot cracked the glass that sits atop this table year round. So rather than cry over spilled milk, I decided to make a brunch table around my kitchen tablecloth.



Start with the pretty tablecloth...



 
And what a pretty centerpiece, leftover from my grandson's baptism party... A glass bowl filled with sunflowers and hydrangeas. Easy and elegant.



These gorgeous teal chargers




My Mikasa French Countryside plates 



Topped with a favorite teal bird plate.




I love the edges of these plates. They are so pretty!!!


  

This cake plate was a wonderful find at an antique store for $12, It is so pretty. 



Look at the faux bois, or fake wood rings on the top. Such a steal and so pretty and delicate. 



Next napkin rings with pretty flowers in the teal and cream.




I love the ivory eyelet napkins from Pier One, they are so versatile and I use them alot. 



The Wallace Bee flatware



Mikasa French Countryside glasses and my favorite Bee glasses....


Bird Salt and Pepper Shakers



Don't you feel like spring? I love this table... It makes me happy to look at it and so ready for the spring to come and some warm weather.

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your table is beautiful! I love the colors and all the elements you've pulled together. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous and has inspired me to get my hiney moving to find prettier plates to eat from daily. My family is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the teal plates layered with the cream one. The bright flowers look wonderful with the pretty tablecloth. Congratulations on your grandson's baptism! We are headed to Ohio to attend our granddaughter's next month. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table setting, I love the soft colors of the dishes and tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this table.. The colors, how soft. The perfect dishes. The sweet accessories. Just the perfect feeling. Love the sweet birds and the napkin rings.. omg, are they antiques? Just gorgeous.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those lovely teal chargers - wow! The bird plates are wonderful, as well. You did a fabulous job of making us think of spring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely table! Everything is understated but still warm and I love the soft teal color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the prettiest tables I have seen...can't wait for spring and the soft colors that come with it. Those salad plates are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beautiful soft spring colors you've used. Just gorgeous!
    Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cynthia, congratulation on your grandson's baptism! What a pretty spring table you set!!! Those bird plates are FABULOUS! Your table gets me excited for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I, too, am LONGING for Spring!!! Your table transports me to warmer weather. The flowers are gorgeous, and I love the bird plates!!! That cake plate is a fantastic find!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just all googly-woogly inside looking at those plates and those chargers!!!!!!!!! I am truly captivated! It has been a while since I've seen such an original design on a charger. I love it! The color is beautiful, too. The salad plates are perfect with it and perfect for heralding Spring! You go, girl!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tribute to spring. I'm in love with your soft blue plates. Perfect for springtime! Thanks for sharing............Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderfully inspiring tablescpae....so glad I dropped by. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing! That tiered cake plate was a great find and I'm longing for those bird plates ! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just ADORE the faux bois cake stand! Does it have any stamps/markings? I'd really like to try and find one on eBay!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia