Monday, March 04, 2013

Goals and Menu: Week Ending March 10th




Next week is spring break and I have no idea what I am going to do. I know, shocking!!! I always have a plan but not this time. So this week, I am going to plan what I am going to do over spring break. What small project needs to be knocked out.

Of course, the garden and outside is still getting the spring cleaning. It is starting to look much better. The winter takes its toll on all the beds.

The baby's Easter outfit is taking shape and I have been smocking like crazy. This year, I want to finish it before spring break and share it with you.

Speaking of Easter, I am working on some fun Easter projects to share with you next week and the house decorating is done, the menu is set and everyone has their outfits except the boys. They are getting new shirts and bow ties.


This week's menu is flush with spring.... new vegetables, fruits, salads and a lemon tart. Come one warm weather, we are ready for you.

Monday





Asparagus Risotto
Grilled Fennel
Homemade Bread

Tuesday




Cobb Salad

Wednesday





Grilled Salmon with dill sauce
Hasselback Potatoes
Roasted Green Beans

Thursday

Out to dinner with the family

Friday


 



Fettuccine Alfredo with Homemade Pasta
Cesar Salad
Rosemary Bread

Saturday


 



Oriental Pork Tenderloin
Cheese Grits
Garden Salad 

Sunday Brunch


 



Belgian Waffles with Strawberries, Walnuts
And whipped Cream


1 comment:

  1. The asparagus risotto sure looks wonderful! I guess asparagus will be in season soon, too! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia