Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending March 24th

Sadly, spring break is over. I have had a great time, but back to work and preparing for Easter. I baked the Easter cake, but need to bake the cookies. I am working on the Easter Baskets for all the kids. What to put in the basket besides candy?

Garden beds are not nearly ready. I have two ready for cabbage and lettuce but the repairs are going to require the boys to give me extensive help.

Another project that my son-in-law has been working on is complete. I have to prime and paint it but wait until you see it.



Wednesday






Lobster Bisque

Garden Salad


Thursday

Out with family


Friday









Club Sandwich
Homemade Potato Chips


Saturday




Seafood Stuffed Shells
Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Garlic Bread sticks

Sunday Brunch






Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce
Roasted Potatoes
Sauteed Green Beans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia