Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Potting Shed




My potting shed is one of my favorite spots in the world. A place to putter, day dream, think. I now understand why men like to spend time in their garages. This place is my base... with all the things that have to be done, getting this space in perfect order makes my life so much easier. Like a kitchen, the potting shed is the hub of the outside work to be done.

Last year's Garden





Before the potting is used every season to plant flowers, the garden or a summer entertaining spot, the shed has to be de-cluttered from winter's hibernation. 




Wreaths are askew, vases are dirty. 

 

The floor needs to be swept. The water is not turned on yet but I have plenty to do without the water. I have been storing some vases inside that need to be returned to their home out here.


Gardening tools need some cleaning, scrubbing with steel wool and oiled. Notes are made when I inventory supplies. 


I have been debating about moving the green house to be closer to the potting shed.


4 comments:

  1. One day I shall have one of those! Maybe it would speed things up in the construction of a potting shed if I could convince hubby on a garden first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I would love to have a potting shed. At this point I'd just love to have all the pots I had to leave behind when we moved. They wouldn't fit in the moving truck so they are still at the old house. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty potting shed - all I have is a potting bench. Have always wanted one, but I just have to wish. Love your garden and how great it looked. Can hardly wait to see this years garden.
    Have a great week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is wondeful! :) I'll be back ( Over from Poofing the Pillows for a visit and bookmarking your site :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia