Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Birthday Baseball Table



I love my son in law… and want him to always have the best birthday!!! And thankfully, he indulges his mother in law. Letting her shower him with a baseball table…. He loves the Boston Red Sox. Thank goodness the colors are the same as the Atlanta Braves, my hubby and son’s favorite team.
So when I thought about his birthday table, I wanted to find something fun not like last year but after I found these baseball accent plates… 

I knew that baseballs were again in his future. 




The centerpiece adds a fun twist to this baseball table… peanuts and roses… what more you could ask for? 

 


Red Spode polka dot plates 


 
with navy accents 




 
A Fourth of July tablecloth…





Red flatware….


Cute baseball salt and pepper shakers. I found them for $1 at a yard sale and they were yucky… I scrubbed them with Clorox and they are as good as new. 




 Double Bubble Baseball Bats!!!!!




Baseball corn sticks… 



His Favorite Dessert!!!




Stacks of dessert plates.... 




Mugs for melted butter



Menu

Maine Lobsters
Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
Corn with Cilantro Butter

Guinness Stoudt Cupcakes





I hoped you enjoyed the baseball table.



 

10 comments:

  1. Okay, that's about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! You post it on Pinterest. I have! This would be perfect for a 4th of July party. There's nothing more American than baseball! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!! You and I were both lucky to find those baseball plates! I could only find 4, though. Looks like you got SUPER lucky with 8!!! It's a neat coincidence that the Braves and the Red Sox have the same colors so that you can double the use of your neat items! LOVE the little baseball s&p shakers! How cute!!! The corn holders are darling! The peanuts in the vase are a really fun idea...and something a guy could totally appreciate even if flowers aren't necessarily his thing.

    I think it's so neat that you would go all out to celebrate your son-in-law's birthday! Lobster and those fabulous cupcakes....I know he's gonna love you forever!!!! Have a great weekend, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's that season again, isn't it!! Themed table settings are so much fun to create and you did a fabulous job with yours. Peanuts in the glass vase were a darling idea! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious! I love your attention to detail. Your SIL is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to love a table with Fiesta and baseball!!! The centerpiece is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun table! Those baseball plates are the cutest. Love the tablecloth, your polka dot plates, and all the fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. So cute... Even though we are NYers, my dh is a life long Red Sox fan.
    3 of my little gsons are Little Leaguers, they would adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this.. Oh and the menu sounds delightful!! We are a baseball family and yet I have no baseball things.. must must must fix that soonest. Your table is wonderful. I know he loved it. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Over the top cute! My favorite part is the peanuts in the vase, brilliant!! Oh, and I'd like a cupcake please!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty post..Brilliant share.Thank you..:))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia