Tuesday, April 02, 2013

April Goals and Menu Week Ending April 7th



This month is all about the garden. I will be spending most weekends working in the garden and boy do I need to spend time in the garden….It needs a ton of weeding, repairing, and planting.

I am also five weeks from summer break at school. My summer is already packed but I am carefully planning what I need to accomplish this summer. The only way to get anything done is to plan, plan and plan. What sewing I need to do, what crafts I want to complete and the kitchen remodel.

We are also working on the baby's room. My daughter is a little overwhelmed with all the possible choices. This week I am working so hard that dinners have to be easy and quick. 



Tuesday



Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Rustic Bread

Wednesday  



Photo Source
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Tomato and Cucumber Salad

Thursday 
Out to dinner with the family
  
 Friday 



Photo Source 
Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Goat Cheese
Creamed Spinach
Loaded Baked Potato
 Saturday 

 

Photo Source 
Greek Salad and Kabobs
Hummus

Sunday Brunch



Photo Source 
 Eggs Benedict
Hash Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia