Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Baby’s Smocked Easter Outfit




Here is my masterpiece… 75 hours, five You Tube videos, 9 sew on snaps, one and a half yard of French batiste, one yard of piping and lots of love…. 





He looked adorable for Easter… 


 

He even matched his Easter basket…. 




And we all matched the baby… the children and the baby. Yes, hubby and I matched him also but who wants to see us, when you can see these beautiful ones. 




He was very excited for Easter… 




I loved making the outfit for him but honestly, I need to get better organized. This outfit was finished at 11:36 P.M. on Saturday before Easter. 26 minutes before Easter. I did not realize it would take two hours to sew on snaps. But totally worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Beyond precious, Cynthia! I had two boys and smocked one or two things for them, but my friends who had girls were smocking like crazy back in the day! I miss doing it!
    Thank you for sharing; hope you'll be making more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia,
    That is simply gorgeous!
    I am beyond amazed by your fortitude! I am not sure I could of put that many hours in.
    Darling baby boy, darling outfit!
    thanks for sharing,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling and love your work. You may get organized another time, cute family photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia