Monday, April 08, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending April 14, 2013




The garden will be center stage this week. I need to spend evenings planting and prepping the garden. This weekend, we will add compost and soil to the three beds we are repairing. I have started washing down the outside, why does winter leave everything dirty, filled with leaves and neglected. It was a wonderful weekend, this last weekend and I did complete a lot of chores but the list is long... and I have four weeks left of school.

I have pulled together many of the jam making supplies. Strawberries are right around the corner and I need to be ready. We are also packing the kitchen in preparation to tackle the kitchen renovation but first I have to interview some contractors.

Lastly, the family and friends are getting together at the beginning of next month to found out the sex of the baby.... we are having a party to find out the news. My daughter and I have been working to pull together a beautiful party... I can't wait to show you.
 
Monday

 


Beef Tostadas topped with Cheddar, Guacamole and Campari tomatoes
Refried Beans with Monterey Jack

 Tuesday



Pepperoni Calzone
Cesar Salad

Wednesday



 BLT Pizza

Thursday

Out with family

Friday


Onion Rings
Homemade French Fries
Iceberg Wedge Salad
with Balsamic Demiglaze and Blue Cheese

Peach Cobbler

Saturday



Cobb Salad
Bruschetta with Fig preserves and Gorgonzola

 Sunday Brunch


 


Bacon, Hash brown Quesadillas with Fried Eggs and Salsa
Strawberry Scones with Vanilla Butter
Cantaloupe wedges

1 comment:

  1. Spring clean up is not something I look forward to, although I do like getting the fresh air. You're right, everything is dirty as compared to fall clean up!

    Sounds like you have a lot going on...good luck with the kitchen and I love the menu you have planned, you're so organized! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia