Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goals and Menu Week Ending June 2nd


The nursery is waiting on carpet. It is beautiful and I can’t wait to show you some of the details soon.

The demolition has begun on the kitchen and next weekend, the oven and sink are removed. We will move the banquette so the rest of the house will also have some spill over from the kitchen. Next week, the contractor is here to remove a load bearing wall. The kitchen is packed and ready for the demo. My heart, wallet, fears and house will all suffer.. My nerves are hopefully going to be able to survive. I don't do well when the house is upside down. My garden may be my solace.

Tomorrow my summer class starts and so does my preparations for fall classes. 

So this week's menu is all about summer, having a kitchen and stopping and smelling the roses. Every dish can be eaten outside by the pool. Grab a bowl or plate and meander outside. Summer is almost here and I plan on relishing every moment of it. 

Tuesday





Grilled Shrimp and Corn Salad


Wednesday

 


Black Bean Burger
Potato Salad with Rosemary

Thursday

Out with family
 

Friday


 

 
Fig and Arugula Pizza


Saturday

 


Antipasta Salad
Pressed Italian Sandwich

Sunday





Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Peas with Pancetta
Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives

1 comment:

  1. Your week's menu looks fabulous! Please stop by StoneGable and share it at ON THE MENU MONDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia