Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rainboot Vase



Flowers are one of my favorite things and I have plenty of vases. But I am always looking for alternative vases for tables, vignettes or on my bedside table.



When I came by these rainboots for $.25, I knew the flowers would be cute in them. I lined them with a small mason jar and voila. 

 


Find something fun this summer, fill it with flowers. These are $5 grocery store flowers but they look so pretty. 



These boots will be filled all summer outside with flowers.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable. One of these days I'm going to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amazing? vast collection !Online Boots Suppiler in australia Rainboot

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia